Sunday, July 30, 2017

Welcome To Dirty Movie Reviews

Dirty Movie Reviews came about with the need to look at and review a passion that was shamed for so many years of my life.

This is a blog that reviews dirty movies from the past. I grew up in the 1990s, so a lot of the adult movies that I stole or had to secretly watch were from that era. However, through my life, I have been able to enjoy adult cinema in different ways, thanks to the internet.

This is nothing more than a catalog of my viewing and reviewing of movies that are XXX rated.

You may find the links, reviews, and notes useful. I am not a journalist, but rather a person that enjoys vintage erotica, in a way.

Enjoy these reviews, share them, and use the links to purchase your own collection of videos based on the synopsis and ideas. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...